Who's heard of dead peasants insurance?

I'm stunned.

http://moneycentral.msn.com/content/Insurance/P64954.asp

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:48 PM on Aug. 3, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• that is hilarious! i have never heard of such a thing but it does not surprise me!
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 6:54 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• Isn't that what Obama's trying to get pushed through right now??
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:02 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• It IS amazing. ... Creepy ... But I cannot see how someone who did not BUY the life insurance could actually demand to get paid from it.

If my mom had a policy out on me, how should my children demand to receive the money contracted to go to HER upon my death ?!

If this is difficult to understand, then re-read the story of The Little Red Hen.
    waldorfmom

Answer by waldorfmom at 7:09 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• What I see wrong with it, is life insurance is supposed to help those dependent upon you for income, company, et al. Companies should not be allowed imo to insure you, especially without your knowledge/consent.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:23 PM on Aug. 3, 2009