It's been 30 days since my last period on juy 5 and i still dont have my period how many days should u think i should wait to test? i dont want to give my hopes up. i normally would have a 28-30 day cycle

i spotted for one hour last monday but nothing ever since then

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:51 PM on Aug. 3, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• im the same way my last period was really light so i took a pregnacy test and it came out negative i think you should take one and see what happends you could buy one at the 99 cents store i heare that it is the same thing
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:55 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• If today is day 30 and you have a cycle up to 30 days, test tomorrow.

Answer by gdiamante at 6:56 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• I'd wait a week or two. The doc wont see you right away anyways and with my luck, I could be a week late and the second I waste my money on one I'd get my period the next day. Have you changed your diet, stress level, meds, anything? There are alot of things that could affect it.
    tcarter1981

Answer by tcarter1981 at 7:19 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• i'd say if you can spare the $ for a HPT, go ahead and test. you could get a positive that soon. if it's negative, you still could be pregnant, try again a few days later. i bought cheap tests online so personally i would test everyday after AF was due. GL!
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 9:13 PM on Aug. 3, 2009