How do you shut down the background noise?

The dogs are barking, the kids are screaming and jumping, the TV is loud, The cat is running all over the place, My dh is asking me stuff I can't even concentrate on what he is telling me..AHAHAHAAHHHHHHHHHHH..................I am going to lose it ladies....Calgon take me away....................

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:57 PM on Aug. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Turn the tv off send the kids outside tell the husband to go to the store or garage put the dogs outside with the kids through the cat in a carrying case and grab a glass of tea and sit and enjoy your peace although it might not last that long but enjoy it now!!!
    newmom183

Answer by newmom183 at 6:59 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• GIRL GET YOUR MUSIC IN YOUR EARS!!!! GET A RADIO, I POD, ANYTHING WITH MUSIC AND YOUR EAR PHONES, AND JUST SMILE AND NOD!

Answer by older at 7:00 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• Give the cat some catnip. That should solve at least one part of the noise.
    makelineerror

Answer by makelineerror at 7:00 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• Turn the TV off. Put the dogs on their leads. Get each child to bring one, and take everyone out on a walk - and your husband can chat to you on the way.
    The cat will have to fend for himself - but that's what cats do.
    ladysavage

Answer by ladysavage at 7:01 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• I just tune it all out..
    Until I read this question, I hadnt really noticed the sounds of Tonka fire trucks and police cars and my son making siren sounds up in the loft area outside the office door here.. lol
    I do have a set of headphones on my desk too though that I will put on at times and listen to music Ive got on iTunes. Mostly if dh is in here with tv on and telling me to "watch this" every 5 seconds..
    Melindakc

Answer by Melindakc at 7:24 PM on Aug. 3, 2009