no baby movement??

i am 19 weeks pregnant and i havent felt my baby move??? is there something wrong.. i have a doctors apt the 17th should i just wait til then or should i call my doc now???? please no bashing....

jannaboo

Asked by jannaboo at 7:05 PM on Aug. 3, 2009 in Pregnancy

• you're too early to feel regular movement...movement isnt really monitored by the mom until 27 weeks so, thats where u here about counting kicks and such

some women dont feel their baby move for quite a while so I wouldnt be worried, but u can ask ur doc at ur appt to check because t worries u that u dont notice anything.,.the doc will put ur mind at ease and might do a sonogram or check its heart rate for u
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 7:08 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• Usually it's around 20 weeks when you feel movement. So relax and be patient. Soon enough you will feel it. :)
    tangleballlover

Answer by tangleballlover at 7:06 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• that is still pretty early its also based on your body type./.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:06 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• My sister didn't feel any movement with her daughter. Some do and some don't.
    mom2brian

Answer by mom2brian at 7:07 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• PP hit the nail on the head- most woman don't have regular movement until 27 weeks or so- than you will see a pattern for his or her playtime-
    19 weeks is early, and if your a bigger gal, you may not feel movement until after 24 weeks. I felt mine move at 22 weeks, sometimes he would go days with out moving, around 26 or 27 weeks I felt him everday.
    Your baby is still a peanut, some mothers will say they felt theres at 12 weeks or 16 weeks, well IMO- NO ONE feels a baby at 12 weeks, its gas, and 16 weeks is early, but it CAN happen for second time moms who know what there feeling for.
    Good luck, your baby is fine!!!
    JnCV

Answer by JnCV at 7:37 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• Totally normal!! You will be feeling it in the next couple of weeks though. Don't worry!
    Chick

Answer by Chick at 7:58 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• you willl... and when you do, you will wish that you hadnt after a while. around the 7-8 month, it feels terrible!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:32 PM on Aug. 3, 2009