If the wife of your dh's boss were breastfeeding in front of your dh...how would you react? (gathering at your home)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:08 PM on Aug. 3, 2009 in Relationships

• Unless she asked first and covered up, I think it's inappropriate. I breastfed my daughter and I certainly didn't go to someone else's house and whip out a boob. She should have said that she needed to nurse and asked if you minded if she nursed there or if there was a bedroom she could go to. If you said she could nurse in the living room, she should have covered up with a blanket. Breastfeeding is great, but so is common courtesy.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 7:21 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• I wouldn't care. I might offer her a blanket or to use the spare room, though.
    Lacey_leo

Answer by Lacey_leo at 7:09 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• I wouldnt care as long as she kept her nipple covered breastfeeding is a wonderful think if you did not like her doing that you should have asked her to do it in a room where you did not have to watch
    newmom183

Answer by newmom183 at 7:10 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• if she was just letting her boob fly around everywhere i would offer her something to cover up with, but if she is just feeding her baby i wouldnt mind at all.
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 7:10 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• I wouldn't. There's nothing wrong with her feeding her child just because she's in my home.
    jellyphish

Answer by jellyphish at 7:10 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• i would be proud that she gave breast feeding a shot and is feeding her baby....
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 7:11 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• MomNbabyGirl009

if she was just letting her boob fly around everywhere...

Haha! That's not breastfeeding! You made me giggle!
    jellyphish

Answer by jellyphish at 7:11 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• I'd be pissed. There's no reason why she would have to do it in the same room as him.
    tcarter1981

Answer by tcarter1981 at 7:12 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• I wouldnt mind, I breastfeed and I was always covered, I never went into other rooms, or the bathroom nor did I flop them out for everyone to see.
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 7:14 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• that's completely unacceptable, she needs to cover her fucking titties up.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 7:14 PM on Aug. 3, 2009