• In the Spotlight:

Where do you think you go when you die?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:12 PM on Aug. 3, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• i am saved by the Lord Jesus Christ and going to heaven.
    rose549

Answer by rose549 at 7:18 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• I know that my body will go into a big oven to be cremated but beyond that I have no clue. and no one does!!!!!!!!!!!!
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 7:15 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• My ashes shattered so I am finally free..
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 7:15 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• If you excepted Jesus as your Lord and savior and ask him to forgive you of your sins you are going to heaven if not your going to hell...

hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 7:17 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• as a xtian, i believe to be absent from the body (dead), is to be with God. my body, if those left to tend to it don't decide differently, will be cremated.
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 7:18 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• I don't go anywhere, I just cease.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 7:18 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• Into the creamation chamber. While I do believe there may be an afterlife, I do not believe it to be anything like the christians make it to be. I do not believe in a heaven or hell as defined by the christian religion.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 7:23 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• Why is it that every time I hear or read this question I think of that Dane Cook routine about the sneeze and the atheist? LoL!

Anyway, I was raised Catholic and believed in the concept of purgatory. Recently I started thinking more about it and I have come to the conclusion that purgatory is basically reincarnation in that we are allowed to purify ourselves before we are able to go to Heaven. So I believe in some form of reincarnation and that I will continue to exist in some form until the time when I have reached enlightenment and can go to Heaven.

anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 7:28 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• DONT KNOW WHAT THEY PLAN TO DO WITH MY BODY, DONT CARE, I HOPE MY SOUL/SECOND LIFE ME IS HAPPY AS A PIG IN MUDD THOUGH!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:28 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• Heaven
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 7:30 PM on Aug. 3, 2009