37 weeks pregnant and my clit hurts??? I know WTH right?

Im 37 weeks, I havent had ANY sexual contact since I was 6 weeks, not even fun time with myself-
and my clit feels like its gonna fall off.
is this normal?
is there anything I can put on it topically to numb the area?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:23 PM on Aug. 3, 2009 in Pregnancy

• At your stage in pregnancy the baby has moved down some and become much bigger then before which equals much more pressure everywhere. Don't worry soon you will feel like every time you sit the baby is falling out lol.
    imtheonlysane1

Answer by imtheonlysane1 at 7:40 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• Yep, it's normal. It should go away soon or right after the baby comes but maybe before. It's just their size and position sometimes. I had a hard time with that the 2nd time, but not at all the first.
    Chick

Answer by Chick at 7:58 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• I'm 33 weeks and I get stinging pains in mine all the time. It's been going on for months. Lots of nerves down there, ya know. But this is my 4th pregnancy, so I'm sure that plays into it some.
    fluud7

Answer by fluud7 at 8:04 PM on Aug. 3, 2009