Help!!! confused please help....

My ex and i broke up about 2 years ago, and hes not the dad of my baby. but i still love him alot and we both have dated other people. he is in the airforce and says we would see about getting back together. i really want to and i know he will move around alot. im hoping he'll be stationed in San Antonio. but i wanna see what happens when he comes back from training in sep. and i will have had my little one by then... he says he misses me... what do you think i should do about this?

EpGurl09

Asked by EpGurl09 at 10:35 PM on Jun. 22, 2008 in Relationships

• Just see how it goes... dont pressure anything, and dont expect anything... but definatly see if there is something there still. Good luck
    QueenOfKings3

Answer by QueenOfKings3 at 10:37 PM on Jun. 22, 2008

• If the feelings are still there for each other then just ride it out. Keep in touch faithfully and see how things are once he comes back from training in september. Good luck with the pregnancy. Not stressing and worrying about other things is the best thing for you and the baby.
    WisconsinDiva10

Answer by WisconsinDiva10 at 11:21 PM on Jun. 22, 2008

• See what happens when he gets back. As long as he can love you and your baby things should work out.
    mariko93Q

Answer by mariko93Q at 7:36 AM on Jun. 23, 2008

• Good luck, but be careful. If you both love each other then hopefully everything will work out. Just keep in mind, an ex is an ex for a reason. I wish you luck and hope all goes well.
    jvann1

Answer by jvann1 at 1:37 AM on Jun. 24, 2008