im 35 wks as of now and i feel so drained...

its like i have no energy i cant sleep at night my legs hurt hands swollen headaches i get them always and im over my sickness stage but recently i been nauseous and feel so sick and my belly hurts i get cramps but not in the area u would think its more like in my side belly and my back and neck but i get this weird cramp in my lower back right above my butt and it goes thru to my front and it hurts when i walk also sometimes it feels like my legs going to give way and sometimes my ovaries feel like there being ripped or stretched and it hurts if any of this sounds familiar or not normal please help tell me im confused

preo_babe

Asked by preo_babe at 7:42 PM on Aug. 3, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Its pregnancy- yes its normal. No one feels sympathy for you-because we ALL feel it. LOL J/k. I feel for you. its normal, just wait until your past due, like 42 weeks!

JnCV

Answer by JnCV at 8:01 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• its normal. I am almost 36 weeks. the dr said its all just part of the "joy"
    AshlieTolliver

Answer by AshlieTolliver at 8:07 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• I'm 36 weeks and I'm waiting for all the pains, I think it may be cuz I drink a ton of water.

I get sharp pains once in a while but not very often and I haven't had any lower back pain.

I guess I'm just lucky.

Juhhmell

Answer by Juhhmell at 9:31 PM on Aug. 3, 2009