Do you fart in front of your children?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:44 PM on Aug. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Heck yeah! I find it to be a wonderful source of entertainment, not to mention it's FREE!! I know when God created us he gaveus a tight butthole as a joke! (__l__)<<<333
    Mamasita98

Answer by Mamasita98 at 7:55 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• yes lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:45 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• yes, everyone farts- and poops, whats the biggie- For YEARS i wouldn't fart in front of SO, now I could careless. LOL

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:47 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• Yeah well she's only 5 mon though lol. My parents always farted in front of us when we were kids. I don't see what the big deal is as long as you say excuse me.
    jmpeskie

Answer by jmpeskie at 7:53 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• It's a running joke with my oldest that I hardly ever fart. I do fart but honestly not that often so when I do my family jumps up and cheers! YEAH mom's normal!!!
    Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 7:58 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• Yes!!! We are not a stuffy, snobbish kind of home. My DD is learning that bodily functions and noises are normal. We will continue this practice and she will learn to not do this is public as well.
    coala

Answer by coala at 8:28 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• Yes and when I walk for excercise I fart if I have to.
    sweetmom1007

Answer by sweetmom1007 at 8:36 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• yes, and I always say excuse me. when they fart, they are expected to say excuse me as well. sometimes they don't, and I say well.....and then they say excuse me. My Kindergarten was at meet the teacher day, and in the cafeteria she farted loudly. Everyone stopped and looked, and she said excuse me. Everyone went right back to doing what they were doing. A few commented on her good manners.
    moneymagnetmom

Answer by moneymagnetmom at 9:43 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• yes and sometimes i blame it on my son ( who is 9 months ) so my daughter will laugh and try to figure out if it was me or him lol...... but my ex boyfriend said his mom never farted in front of him !!!
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 10:22 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• Yes of course we fart. Don't hold that in....unless it's a situation where you can't. Just teach them etiquette
    JDubs76

Answer by JDubs76 at 11:26 PM on Aug. 3, 2009