i am done with cafemom

i am so done with this bs website. i came on here to get help for questions from people who have been through it and when i ask something serious i get shit for not know how to spell. its not like i i used alot of abbrvations no i just mispell some words and thats all i get to a response is how my spelling sucks yall are not helpful what so ever some of you are and to everyone who truly cares about helping other regardless of thier flaws.. I SALUTE YOU... and thats proboly spelled wrong. to you other who just want to cause trouble and pick on others bc you hate yourself and your own life so much its the only thing that makes you happy... go get a job or something i hope your internet gets cut off. Thanks for the moms who have helped me.

ggiovanni

Asked by ggiovanni at 7:45 PM on Aug. 3, 2009 in About CafeMom

• power to you, seriously if you have a question though log on and just ignore the bored women who bash you
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 7:47 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• dont leave cause of them. Stay who cares about spelling I misspell words all the time.
    kirsty_mcgrail

Answer by kirsty_mcgrail at 7:47 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• Why do you care about total strangers?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:49 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• If you leave because of bashers you give them power. Refuse to go out like that. Do you have Microsoft WORD? If you do you can type your questions in word, spell check..copy and paste..no big deal.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 7:50 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• AMEN! This site is full of high school bull crap. It's called cafe mom not cafe b*^%$. I am sorry that people were rude to you. I am so sick of hearing about Obama too.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:50 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• I know the obama thing is out of control on here, isnt that like treason or something lol!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:52 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• I agree with staci... If you're truely done with this site (and not just venting), then I'm sorry. I hope one day you'll beable to overlook all the rude things people say. Earlier I asked a question about getting my 2year old to listen.... I got a reply that said "try a shock collar" It kinda pissed me off, but I basically let it go. If people didn't judge others this site would be a LOT better. But nomatter where you go there's stuck up judgemental, and ignorant people... Not to mention drama-fied and immature. IMO you shouldn't leave this site. I'd let it all go. Ignore the bullshit and mean comments, and try to get the advice you need...
    momma_marian

Answer by momma_marian at 7:52 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• i mean its really hard when you just want a quick answer i am 22 years old i have a 4 year old daughter and a 4 year old stepdaugter and i have a 2 week old. ok i mind is in a lost i am not worried about spelling to please other. i just wish if those people have the balls to say something dont post anon. let it be know that you are that big n bad bc your computer spells for you. if any would like to be my friend you can find me on facebook and myspace. name is Gretta giovanni
    ggiovanni

Answer by ggiovanni at 8:13 PM on Aug. 3, 2009