Pretty sure I just miscarried... Is there anything I should be doing? TMI

A while back I suspected I was pregnant. After three negative urine tests I figured I must not be but I didn't get my period for months. I started bleeding pretty heavy last night and figured it was my period. But my cramps were super wicked then there were a bunch of clots and then this really big mass/ clot/ not entirely sure what it was. I'm still bleeding like crazy and I am super lethargic. There is a glitch in my insurance and I cant see my doc till it gets straightened out. Is there something I should be doing until then? This is all pretty freaky.

katiekruschke

Asked by katiekruschke at 7:48 PM on Aug. 3, 2009 in Health

• wel really u need a hospital to check all of the pregnancy has gone and if not they will need to do a d&c.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:49 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• Please go to the emergency room. This can't wait for a doctor visit. If it really was a miscarriage you could bleed out or become infected. This will not fix itself.
    Babujai

Answer by Babujai at 8:20 PM on Aug. 3, 2009