Any one that is on Marina?

I have been using this birth control for over a year and i work out 6 days a week, weighed myself friday then today I jumped on the scale and gained 25 pounds in one week, I am swollen from face to fingers and all down my legs and tummy I have a doctors appointment in two days to switch birth control but I am scared anyone have any imformation?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:49 PM on Aug. 3, 2009 in Health

• I just got from the doctor and i was having a reaction to it thank you guys :)
    CrystalPmom2

Answer by CrystalPmom2 at 6:04 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• 25lbs in a week is really scary are u sure? I mean that is alot of weight. I have mirena and love it no weight gain
    kirsty_mcgrail

Answer by kirsty_mcgrail at 7:50 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• I have had the Mirena for over a year now and I LOVE it. It can be a little uncomfortable if you are getting a long time after having a baby but it is so worth it. I haven't had a period since I got on it.
    Also, 25 lbs is an alarming amount of weight and my guess is it is not from bc but the IUD is great anyway :-D
    RyaMamaRN

Answer by RyaMamaRN at 4:02 AM on Aug. 4, 2009

• Yes lol I am sure, I have had Mirna for 5years after I had my son and then after my daughter that is 20 months old now and I have been have having some serious problems with it :) I am going tomarrow at 8:30 I will keep you updated thanks for the replys :)
    CrystalPmom2

Answer by CrystalPmom2 at 3:28 PM on Aug. 4, 2009