drink ideas, anyone?

My 21st birthday is coming up, and we're gonna have a party at my house. I thought about providing SOME alcohol, and then having everyone bring a bottle, too. But I need some ideas, because that's boringgg. I'm thinking about making jello shots, but I want to also have a couple pitchers pre-made of some kind of rockin' drink. Any ideas?

srhmldndo

Asked by srhmldndo at 7:52 PM on Aug. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Or just make a pitcher with Pina Colada... everybody loves Pina Colada!
    crazypink

Answer by crazypink at 8:16 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• Sex on the beach yummm! Screw drivers are great too. :] I like fruity drinks personally.
    KareemsMami

Answer by KareemsMami at 7:55 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• One of my college favorites was what we called white trash punch :)
    Sherbert or vanilla ice cream (orange sherbert) vodka, sprite, and a fruit juice- you can also add tequilla or a flavored vodka :)

Also cut a hole in a watermelon or make a giant fruit salad, add vodka and let it sit in fridge overnight :) MMMMMM
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:56 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• In the summer we make "Hard Lemonade" Literally just make Minute Maid lemonade, add everclear and keep it away from the kids. It is cheap, easy, relatively taseless and a great way to mellow a rowdy crowd.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:06 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• OHH yeah, make Wop- I mean, its DANGERIOUS, and should be monitored because it has been known to kill people that over do it this makes about 10 gallons- I dint know how many people your having over- 2 bottles of vodka 2 bottles of Gin 2 bottles of Rum 2 bottles of apple cider. 2 bottles of kool aid fruit punch 6 pack of miller light than WHATEVER fruit you can imagine cut up in peaces Put EVERYTHING in a tub (I used a giant tupperware thing) Dump all the ingredients into the tub, and let it foment for 24 hours. Than add ice and serve- Like I said, BE CAREFUL, and don't over due it.

JnCV

Answer by JnCV at 8:08 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• Thanks, ya'll. Any more? The only recipe I know is for a thunderfuck, they're soooo good! But it takes like 10 ingredients, and some of them are expensive. o.O
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 8:08 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• ^^^^ and it may sound nasty, but its SO amazing, and tasty and GOOOOOOD
    JnCV

Answer by JnCV at 8:09 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• 1 part cherry vodka, 2 parts cranberry juice and a squeeze of lime juice! That's my favorite!

Or Midori (liquoer with melon taste) with orange juice, sprite and a squeeze of lime juice.
    crazypink

Answer by crazypink at 8:13 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• Margaritas are always cheap and easy. You can also get pre-made mojitos.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:23 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• 007 is the best drink ive had in a while. Orange vodka, Orange juice and 7 up. double-O 7
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:35 PM on Aug. 3, 2009