Would you circumsize your daughter?

Probably not right? Because it's a barbaric custome and why would anyone want to do that to a baby?

So why do it to your son? The penis is meant to have foreskin!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:00 PM on Aug. 3, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• THAT HYGIENE ARGUMENT IS BULLSHIT. My husband is not circumsized and his cock is just fine.
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 8:04 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• Actually, the penis is much easier to get infections when it's uncircumcized. As boys get older, it makes for better hygeine as well.
    Circumcision isn't as bad as I thought. The hospital did my son before we left the hospital. He cried for all of 2 minutes and it was over. There were no problems associated with it at all. I guess it's just a matter of preference or religious beliefs.
    lighthousemom3

Answer by lighthousemom3 at 8:02 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• i would love to have a shorter pussy lip actually, i think it looks stupid like a tongue hanging out of my vagina
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 8:06 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• I agree that the hygiene aspect is crap. All you have to do is teach him to clean it properly. I wouldn't do this to anyone. I have assisted with them in my profession and agree that it is an unnecessary procedure.
    coala

Answer by coala at 8:06 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• I TOTALLY AGREE WITH THE PREVIOUS COMMENT!

Answer by older at 8:09 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• I would have to weigh the pro's and con's of both situations. However it should be known that circumcision may be done on a male for religious reasons not just medical.The only reason I have heard of it being done on a woman was to establish dominance.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 8:10 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• I was with my son when he was circ'd and he didn't cry at all. I don't regret it, and I plan on doing it to any future sons.
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 8:11 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• It is unnecessary. And whoever says the baby can't feel it is full of shit. THAT IS A NERVE they are cutting into! A NERVE! Have you ever had stitches where your lip is? My husband has and that is nothing but NERVES and he said it hurt like hell! So just imagine someone cutting into your clirtoris where it is nothing but nerve tissue. Can you imagine how much that would hurt? now imagine the same thing for a baby boy whose dick is getting cut off. (Sorry for the graphic language.)
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 8:11 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• Absolutely not. Never ever ever.

And if I ever decide to have another child, and that child happens to be a boy, I will not have him circumcised.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 8:12 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• Some customs circumsize girls to keep them pure and so that they only have sex to have babies not for pleasure. Not for dominance.
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 8:13 PM on Aug. 3, 2009