Good evening! I am pregnant with my first baby. I am about 7 weeks and feels awful. Dizziness, headaches, feel like i got hit by a truck is this normal???

mindy15459

Asked by mindy15459 at 8:08 PM on Aug. 3, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Sure is and it gets way worse!
    kirsty_mcgrail

Answer by kirsty_mcgrail at 8:09 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• Good luck
    stay hydrated
    thats how I was until about 12weeks
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 8:09 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• First off CONGRATES! and yeah it does. though all pregnancies are different they usually start off that way. mine did but after the morning sickness and all was over i felt so much better. oh i miss being pregnant
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:11 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• Welcome to motherhood!
    tyme4me2day

Answer by tyme4me2day at 8:15 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• yes welcome to pregnancy. hell i feel like crap all 9 mts. might as well ge use to it
    piwife

Answer by piwife at 8:20 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• aw sorry. i was super exhausted the first trimester. i wanted to go to bed at 6 and sleep until 8! i would get dizzy sometimes but not too bad. i hope you feel better soon!
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 8:39 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• yeah, it's definately normal. With my first one, I thought I had the flu before I had even missed a period. I was throwing up, exhausted, headaches, the works. It lasted for about the first 3 months, every single day. But then one day, I got up and felt wonderful! No more morning sickness, it was great. With my second, I didn't have any morning sickness, but I got dizzy all the time. I was afraid to drive anywhere because it got so bad. But again, after the first trimester, things got better. Hopefully, it won't last through the whole pregnancy for you. Good luck!
    ginger813

Answer by ginger813 at 11:09 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• I was always worried about my dizziness, but it is normal. Just walk slow and if you need to hold on to something. I came really close to passing out several times.
    cassidym

Answer by cassidym at 6:33 PM on Aug. 4, 2009