Does anyone elses husband not like to kiss, hug or make love unless it is their idea?

My husband use to love to kiss and make love but not now.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:20 PM on Aug. 3, 2009 in Relationships

• same here, he says "u wanna have sex?' then he just doesnt seem into it. So I am on strike.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:23 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• No, but I'm kinda like that. I have to really be in the mood to be touched let along kissed or hugged or...yeah.
    Anonymous

• my husband and i are very affectionate. as far as sex-between his schedule and me being so tired, it doesnt happen as much as we would like it to, but its not because he doesnt want it
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 8:24 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• my guy wouldn't kiss on a bet. He hates kissing and there is no sex unless he initiates; however, I know how to plant the seed so then he thinks it's His idea! LOL

Answer by admckenzie at 9:05 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• ha i wish my bf only wants it if its my idea and i take it.. haha i would love for it to be his idea sometime..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:23 PM on Aug. 3, 2009