• In the Spotlight:

do you realize what this talk is doing?

http://www.prisonplanet.com/armed-woman-reportedly-concerned-about-fema-camps-arrested-in-n-y-sent-for-psych-exam.html

When someone gets hurt will YOU take responsibility?

sweet-a-kins

Asked by sweet-a-kins at 8:32 PM on Aug. 3, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Oh my, the melodrama cup doth run over this evening!

Who are you talking to?

How much of our right to free speech do you NEED for us to give up?
    mustbeGRACE

Answer by mustbeGRACE at 8:54 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• well first off it came from prison planet.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 8:54 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• How much of our right to free speech do you NEED for us to give up?

When its a known falsehood that will scare some into violent action...Like yelling FIRE in a theater

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 9:09 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• http://www.nypost.com/seven/08012009/news/regionalnews/gun_nut_busted_at_base_182423.htm
    Better link for ya?
    sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 9:11 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• When someone gets hurt will YOU take responsibility?

I am only responsible for my own behavior. What others do is on them. You want limited rights move to Canada or Europe. You should probably go check your kids and take a break you are really sounding looney your self unsweet a kins.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:39 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• am only responsible for my own behavior. What others do is on them. You want limited rights move to Canada or Europe. You should probably go check your kids and take a break you are really sounding looney your self unsweet a kins.

LOL......I'm sounding Looney??? LOL
    sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 9:40 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• I am only responsible for my own behavior. What others do is on them. You want limited rights move to Canada or Europe

It isn't about LIMITING actions OR speech BUT you must realize what this kind of talk does. Just because you have the RIGHT to do something, doesn't make it RIGHT to do...

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 9:42 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• Your right sweet and people have the RIGHT to scream their sexual preferences down the street...that doesn't make it RIGHT to do it. People have the RIGHT to do lots of things that are just plain crappy to be showing where kids or people who disagree have to see it, but it happens. If you limit one sides views from being shown...you have to limit the others....

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:55 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

There you go putting WORDS IN MY MOUTH. I'm not saying anyone SHOULD RESTRICT YOU....Screaming were here were queer get used to it gets no one murdered and thinking the government is trying to kill them...Having elected officials give credence to nonsense, having Glenn Beck and Sean Hannity scare people to believe the government wants to kill you and or throw you in internment camps is quite another.

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 10:02 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• The question is: What if the government really does have plans to kill us? After reading the health bill I would say it certainly seems like they do.
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 10:25 PM on Aug. 3, 2009