Whats the best way?

Im 16, Whats the best way to tell my mom im pregnant?
p.s [I DONT NEED CRITISM FOR BEING 16 AN PREGNANT]

KendrickNKens1

Asked by KendrickNKens1 at 8:43 PM on Aug. 3, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Just be upfront and honost!
    NickyJamesMom

Answer by NickyJamesMom at 8:48 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• Be honest, have a game plan, and an idea about how you want to handle the situation. Don't expect handouts, do it on your own, and STAY IN SCHOOL.
    Good luck.
    JnCV

Answer by JnCV at 8:49 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• just sit her down and tell her there is something important that you need to talk to her about. be honest with her about your emotions so she will be more apt to have a soft heart for you. i bet it's really stressful, but the sooner the better. you need to go to the doctor VERY soon to make sure you and the baby are okay, so don't put it off. Good luck with it... this baby will change your life, but soon you will say you wouldn't have it any other way. > :))
    annelebar

Answer by annelebar at 8:52 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• be sure to take responsibility. make it clear that any help she gives you, you will appreciate loads and loads. if she thinks you are going to take her help for granted, she might not offer any. GL!
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 8:57 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• yeah, this was the second hardest thing to tell my mom... and I'm 15. just tell her, don't hide it. you just need to tell her that you will take responsibility, lay out what your plans are for the baby, and yourself. and just tell her that no matter what; you appreciate her, and everything she does and has done for you.....
    Mollie1225

Answer by Mollie1225 at 9:03 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• BOTH MY SIS HOT PREGGO AS TEENS ONE 16 THE OTHER 17. JUST TELL HER YEAH SHELL BE PISS BUT IF SHE LOVES U SHE WILL SUPPORT YOU
    piwife

Answer by piwife at 9:11 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• Just blurt it out during dinner. Then cry. But make sure you have a big box O kleenex for the both of you.
    alexa_n_mommy

Answer by alexa_n_mommy at 9:35 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• Be honest and mature about it. Let her know that you plan on taking full responsibility for the baby, your not looking for hand outs, and any advice she could give would be helpful. Don't expect a positive reaction at first. I'm sure there will be tears, and maybe even some yelling. But in the end, if she truly loves you, she will come around. Good Luck!
    alexsmomma06

Answer by alexsmomma06 at 10:06 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• I agree with most others.. definatly be honest and mature, and tell her sooner then later... because if she finds out from someone else, or suspects it and you don't tell her, chances are she will be a little more mad about it.

I understand being scared, I didn't get pregnant till I was 24 and I was still afraid to call and tell my mom! But now, she couldn't be happier.

Congrats on your baby!
    Skye-Angel

Answer by Skye-Angel at 10:36 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• its simple. yeah hi mom just thought i would let you know im pregnant. what more can you say then that? things happen and then you gotta deal with them its time to be an adult now.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:04 PM on Aug. 3, 2009