Does spotting 8 days before your period mean pregnancy?

Me and my bf have unprotected sex. My last period was on the 15 of July and it shouldn't be back on until the 10 or 11. Its kinda like a very very light flow that lasted a couple hours and now its gone. Could that be implantation bleeding and is it possible to become pregnant in that short amount of time?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:44 PM on Aug. 3, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• It is possible that it could be implatation bleeding. Good Luck!
    Lenore0708

Answer by Lenore0708 at 9:01 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• i think it's possible. i ovulate soon after my period, just 12 days after. so if you ovulate earlier than average too, you could have gotten pregnant on the 27th. and i think implantation occurs 5-10 days after ovulation, which would be between the 1-6th, if i'm thinking straight. but it all depends on when you ovulate. it could be that you didn't ovulate until the 30th or later. GL!
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 9:09 PM on Aug. 3, 2009