How would you feel?

My so called husband says I'm a messy fat lazy azz. OMG I feel like I have been hit with a baseball bat!
I just got laid off from my job, the house needs attention in which I do house work. I cook meals everyday....shower, clean up ect....yes Im fat....trying to lose the weight, trying to eat right and excersize everyday....he hasnt touched me sexually in about a year.....Ifeel like im body slammed....or something.....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:44 PM on Aug. 3, 2009 in Relationships

• Maybe he is trying clumsily and incorrectly to apply what he thinks is tough love? He is wrong, regardless. Definitely it is time to see a marriage counselor and maybe even a counselor just for you since you have had the dummy whammy of losing your job and not getting the support that you should have received from your husband. Stand strong. You are a good woman and can get through this.

Answer by Bmat at 8:48 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• Mine told me today I was short, fat and dumpy. I told him I loved it when he talked dirty. Never take it personally when a man opens his mouth and stupid stuff comes out

Answer by admckenzie at 8:49 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• Wow. It sounds like he is frustrated and cant communicate it so he takes it out on you. Besides when you have kids at home its hard to keep the house look picture perfect. He needs to be more understanding.I'm sorry about the lack of sex, I went through long dry spells too. Its hard.Stay in there Momma.
    Glickstein

Answer by Glickstein at 10:28 PM on Aug. 3, 2009