Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

child psychiatrist in San Jose?

Does anyone know a good child psychiatrist in San Jose?

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 8:45 PM on Aug. 3, 2009 in Tweens (9-12)

Answers (1)
  • Go to Stanford. They have a GREAT child psychology program there. My son has been there, and we LOVED them!!

    Answer by 3gifts.from.god at 12:41 AM on Aug. 4, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.

Next question in Tweens (9-12)
Son's friendships

Next question overall (Relationships)
How would you feel?