any tips from pregnant women who dont want sex?

My DH always wants it but I never do. I always feel kinda bad cause he gives me whatever I want and right now im not returning that. I just HATE sex right now... How do you deal with this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:09 PM on Aug. 3, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I havent gave it up since I was 6 weeks... Im 37 weeks now. LOL
    I don't need an excuse, its just the way it is.
    He either understands it or don't bottem line.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:11 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• just let the man have sex with you, i have NO sex drive right now at 26 weeks but i love having my man so close to me, i just give him a hug while he humps :)
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 9:17 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• When I don't feel like having sex I either give my DH head or I tell him the baby has been kicking the mess out of me I don't think I could handle him doing the same lol but if he really wants to get kicked in the dick that's fine by me. I'm 23 weeks today and this baby is a kicker!
    crazymom21

Answer by crazymom21 at 9:25 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• My Baby is a kicker too. plus when I do give in and have sex with him I get cramps real bad. eek
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:30 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• i just let him have sex with me but only once or twice a week and im not enthusiastic about it at all. Sometimes ill say something like "sure, we can do it, just dont wake me up" and that totally turns him off so im off the hook lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:35 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• Sorry, same here. i wont even let him touch me.
    SweetPea708

Answer by SweetPea708 at 9:36 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• well ur body right now is ur babies i had the same problem and if u do it unwanted it hurts
    Lacrisha

Answer by Lacrisha at 9:36 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• i guess lucky for me my DH doesnt want it every day sometimes not for a week or two because i rarely want it as it is but when he does i just do it because i know i wont be having sex for atleast 6wks after considering I REALLY do NOT want to get pregnant again after and he will have to deal with it i'll be busy with the baby and i dont really care lol
    freshly.married

Answer by freshly.married at 10:23 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• he will either respect it or he wont either way thats how you feel and some women just lose the urge i did with both of my pregnancies. life will go on im sure.
    proleynot

Answer by proleynot at 10:52 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• my DH and I haven't had sex in almost a month. He pouts about it, but he deals (aka porn lol). He understands that I just dont feel good and my breasts hurt and I'm bloated and icky.
    jedwards2009

Answer by jedwards2009 at 11:39 PM on Aug. 3, 2009