My dh is supposedly allergic to bee stings. Although, he hasn't had a sting since childhood...he got stung a week ago. It was okay when it happened besides normal pain and soreness. Now today, a week later it is still really sore, red and really swollen. We've been icing it and put some Hydrocortisone on it. What else can we do and do you think he is still allergic?
Asked by Anonymous at 9:17 PM on Aug. 3, 2009 in Health
Answer by Anonymous at 9:26 PM on Aug. 3, 2009
Answer by CarsBars08 at 9:21 PM on Aug. 3, 2009