Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Bee sting allergy?

My dh is supposedly allergic to bee stings. Although, he hasn't had a sting since childhood...he got stung a week ago. It was okay when it happened besides normal pain and soreness. Now today, a week later it is still really sore, red and really swollen. We've been icing it and put some Hydrocortisone on it. What else can we do and do you think he is still allergic?


Asked by Anonymous at 9:17 PM on Aug. 3, 2009 in Health

This question is closed.
Answers (2)
  • I should have gone down by now. He needs to go to the doctor. I am allergic to bee stings as well. I get huge blisters when i get stung....

    Answer by Anonymous at 9:26 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

  • I am allergic to bees. If I get stung I swell up like a freaking balloon and my lungs fill with fluid but I go to the ER. No questions asked. Take him to the doctor

    Answer by CarsBars08 at 9:21 PM on Aug. 3, 2009