Anyone have rheumatoid arthritis?

What were your symptoms? How do you feel especially in the morning? There is a chance I have this and I am curious.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:29 PM on Aug. 3, 2009 in Health

• Depends on your symptoms, are your hands stiff, which joints are sore, how long does it take to get going in the morning? There is a blood test that the doc's can do to see if you have Rhumatoid Arthritis. I have had it for 8 yrs....It sucks...
    mtma40

Answer by mtma40 at 11:26 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• Hi. My name is Julie and I have had RA for about 12 years. Mornings are the hardest for me since I wake up very stiff and sore...especially my hands and feet. It usually takes me a couple of hours to get feeling better. I have found that a wam shower helps a lot in loosening things up and is very soothing. If you suspect you have RA, my advice would be to see a rheumatologist and have some tests run. There are other conditions which can mimic RA. Early diagnosis is very important if you do have RA in order to minimize joint damage which can happen very fast and is not reversible. So please do yourself a favor and make that appointment asap! Good luck. RA is a tough disease to live with but treatment has come a long way in the last decade or so. I take Enbrel and while it has some potentially scary side effects, it has truly improved the quality of my life considerably. Hang in there and have hope.
    MamaJules1955

Answer by MamaJules1955 at 1:40 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• I once experienced this like one morning the Arthritis flare is getting under way when morning stiffness increases. pinnacle metal toxicity

pinnaclelawsuit

Answer by pinnaclelawsuit at 12:05 PM on Mar. 2, 2012