vaccinations??

for those mothers who choose not to vaccinate your children, what is your plan if the united states decides to pass the health care bill and they decide that all children will get vaccinations whether the parents want their children to or not.

what will you do then??

mrssundin

Asked by mrssundin at 9:34 PM on Aug. 3, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I vaccinate, but by choice, not government mandate. If it ever passes, I'll be out picketing with those parents that want to selectively vax or not vax at all. That's a parent's choice and right.
    lvpenguino

Answer by lvpenguino at 1:42 AM on Aug. 4, 2009

• Fight in court and tie it up in legal hell for years.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:36 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• Good answer, op. And good idea. Hope it does not come down to that.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:38 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• Shoot anyone who tries to get that close to my family. I'd be defending my property from intruders.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:56 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• There are doctors that will forge vaccination records I would find one. My child nearly died from vaccinations he stopped breathing just minutes after getting them. I would not risk his life because Obama and his Administration feel they have the right to take over. My son will never have those toxins in his system again. Obama and his Obamabots in Congress get their way we will have to go underground to homeschool and not vaccinate. Scary times we are living in.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:57 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• Aren't most of the hippy/motherearth only, people libs? Why aren't they flipping out over this? Too much Obama love...not enough sense.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:02 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• I am not a liberal and anti vaccination people can come from either side. They have either done their research or like me have a child who was harmed or killed from vaccinations. mrssundin is a meany when it comes to vaccinations she will be on here calling anti vaxers morons in a minute.lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:07 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• I read the part of the bill after reading your question that deals with vaccines, and while one of the ways to encourage vaccines is to do home visits, most of the provisions in there, especially the part of making them affordable to those who want the vaccines, are not really something to get inflamed about. Passing it as is will not give the govt the right to stick your kids. It focuses on education, and making it more available to those that want them.

I delay and selectively vaccinate. While I have gotten a little grief from the peds, they respect it. This bill respects it. The one thing I find problematic is perhaps it is aimed at US citiznes with illegals for parents who would not have insurance, nor nec be able to access vac services? I don't know.......but the hype doesn't match the document that I read.
    LiliM

Answer by LiliM at 10:07 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• There should still be exceptions for those who simply choose not to have them, for whatever the reason but especially for those who already have Autism. They have serious neurological problems and should not be forced to take on anything that will have a negative impact on their abilities. Of course with this administration, I don't think they intend to give us any choices, where anything is concerned...
    agentwanda

Answer by agentwanda at 10:08 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• I'm not saying they don't come from both sides. What I AM saying is that most of the hippy/lets save the world/everyone should eat only organic foods/and nothing pharmaceutical will touch mi kids-people are libs. That's the libs main base. So why aren't THEY screaming at their own party? It seems this would be something Obama really needs to think out cuz this will piss off a lot of his constituency...

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:10 PM on Aug. 3, 2009