Baby Blues and a Toddler?

I am pregnant with my second daughter due in September. After I had my first, the first 10 days or so I would just cry randomly. I wasn't sad I would just start crying out of nowhere. Until a couple days ago I never really cried in front of my daughter, except tearing up a little during a movie or something. Acouple days ago I got a call from my sister that my grandma had a heart attack and may have died (she neither died or had a heart attack) I got emotional and started crying and it really upset my 2 year old. She was confused and started crying too. I was wondering how to handle the random crying fits I might experience after the baby is born? How do I explain it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:34 PM on Aug. 3, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• My aunt died recently and i cry alot, sometimes i can't control it even when i try and my daughter would get upset, i just would cry and smile and try to make silly faces. she is a year and a half, so i didn't explain it to her, i just cry and try to make it seem funny to her, like a silly face as i said. . . but i dunno
    smilelovesmile

Answer by smilelovesmile at 9:47 PM on Aug. 3, 2009