How many of you moms want to safe the earth for our kids

Is your home a healthy home?, Is fast food safe for your organism?, and many other questions? why don't start by finding the problem and giving it a solution!!!!!!!!!
I will love to hear from you cause I do have free seminars that can help you better understand this issues!!!!!!!

MPHAFNER

Asked by MPHAFNER at 9:37 PM on Aug. 3, 2009 in Health

• we try! we live out in the country and have no city pickup for trash or recycling. so we pay for private trash pickup. I was going to the recycling center, but they now require a $100 permit, so we no longer go there. I try so hard to reuse everything instead of throwing it out. we are overflowing big time on mason jars (formerly pasta sauce) for drinking cups lol. we change our air filter every month, make the majority of our food from scratch, always use the cold water for laundry...so it's pretty much little things, but we do what we can considering the circumstances. when my son is a little older (he's 15 m/o) I will teach him to love our Mother Earth
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 10:40 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• That is nice congratulations! If you ever interested on more ideas to safe the world I do have some free seminars that have help me! they might help you too!!!! Let me know
    MPHAFNER

Answer by MPHAFNER at 9:40 AM on Aug. 4, 2009