She won't eat!

DD is 11 months old and has always been a pretty good eater. Now she's been very very picky. I offer her stuff and she pushes it away. And when i give her something to pick up and eat on her own she just plays with it. I don't get it! I'm worried she's not getting enough, I'm still nursing about 5-6 times during the day so i know she's not deprived or anything.
Anyone know what it could be? Advice or even just similar stories would help a ton!
Thanks Ladies!!

Addisyns_mommy

Asked by Addisyns_mommy at 9:44 PM on Aug. 3, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• As long as you're nursing, she's fine. I'd just keep offering and follow her lead. She may be teething, or coming down with something, or just not feeling like eating. It happens.
    Arisce

Answer by Arisce at 9:52 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• childrens appitites are ment to change as quickly as a womens mood it just happens im sure she is fine.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:32 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• It's okay and natural. My Dr. told me that when kids aren't in a growth spirt, they tend to eat very little. Don't feed her junk food to get her to eat. when she's hungry she will eat. Also breast feeding can make it to where she's not very hungery aswell. You might want to think about getting her off the boob.
    GotToHaveFaith

Answer by GotToHaveFaith at 2:04 AM on Aug. 4, 2009