Is any one else?

Hey I am 38 weeks pregnant I am itchy all over not intense but a little itchy has any one else gone through this?

bennysmommy816

Asked by bennysmommy816 at 9:46 PM on Aug. 3, 2009 in Pregnancy

• yesss! well of course my belly itched cus of the skin being pulled soo tight.. i literally itched EVERYWHERE .. got a little worried too so i asked the dr and he jus mentioned that theres increased blood flow and skin stretching.. i used a jar of palmers tummy butter from walmart &everytime i itched i slathered it on and got all shiny.. but felt amaaazing
    Samanthao2006

Answer by Samanthao2006 at 9:51 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• I was like that with my daughter 5 years ago. I used a lotion by Palmers (pregnant woman on the front of the bottle). It helped a lot.
    MOM2JEM

Answer by MOM2JEM at 9:54 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• yup, your body is swelling and your skin is pulling. As long as their is no rash, you are good.
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 10:03 PM on Aug. 3, 2009