what are some of the toys that your 6 month old likes to play with!?

i was just curious as to what toys your baby plays with?!....i feel like i go out and spend too much money on toys and my baby doesn't enjoy them. or once i take them out of the box and assemble them i begin to have buys-remorse because i feel like the toy isn't worth what i just paid for it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:02 PM on Aug. 3, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• My daughter's 5 mon but anything with noise. A baby radio, here squeaky toys, etc., but you have to make it make noise for them. She loves chewing on her stuffed animals too.
    jmpeskie

Answer by jmpeskie at 10:05 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• I have a 5 month old and she is just starting to move away from rattles. I buy the bigger toys on clearence or get them from friends and family. Her favorite toy and has been since she was about 6 weeks is this silly black and white ring that you use to connect other toys with. She will chew and turn and switch with her hands and look at it for hours. She just loves that thing!
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 10:05 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• My son loved and still loves the LeapFrog Learn and Groove Counting Maracas
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:15 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• Our cell phones. lol. Anything thaty lights up and/or makes noise. She liked to chew on her blankets and stuffed animals.....still does at 9months.
    MommyLee08

Answer by MommyLee08 at 12:44 AM on Aug. 4, 2009

• Everything that he is NOT supposed to have. His favorite is my laptop! I'm seriously think of buying him his own cheap version. He loves cell phones, remotes, wires and so on. I don't let him play with that stuff (my computer sometimes) but I have to hang on to him cause he will lunge for all of them with all his might!

Toys - he still like the rattles - anything that makes noise and lights up. I also got him some colorful blocks that fit inside each other. They have one side missing. So they are really light and easy for him to grab and hang on to. Each side refers to a color, size of something and you match up baby and Momma animals. They also came with 5 little books. All slobber proof! He loves them. I got them at Costco.
    crystal1480

Answer by crystal1480 at 1:27 AM on Aug. 4, 2009