Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

can someone help me with this sippy cup problem? please....

my son hid his sippy cup which had milk in it. i found it, washed it by hand, and then put it in the dishwasher. it still smells. im boiling the cup now to kill any left over bacteria but i want to know if it is still safe. i know the milk going bad will make it smell but i was hoping that boiling it will make it safe to use. can someone help me?

 
Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:04 PM on Aug. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

This question is closed.
Answers (1)
  • Dip it in some bleachy water and let it completely dry before you use it and make sure there isn't anything in the grooves of the lid or anything.
    psugal

    Answer by psugal at 10:07 PM on Aug. 3, 2009