Jon & Kate watchers!

Does anyone else think their 2 oldest, Kara and Maddie, are annoying?
I loooove the 5 yr olds, but the oldest to just irritate me!

jmpeskie

Asked by jmpeskie at 10:04 PM on Aug. 3, 2009 in Entertainment

• This whole family annoys me..
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 10:05 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• Mady annoys me, however, I think she is annoying because she feels left out all the time!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:06 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• yes i do think the 2 older ones are a bit.....much :) but i think its just the age. we all went through it at some point so i try to ignore it ;)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:07 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• They just seem like "know it alls." I guess I did go throught that phase, and I was the oldest. Maybe it just comes with the territory of being oldest!
    jmpeskie

Answer by jmpeskie at 10:09 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• They are annoying but I think it is part age and having 6 younger brothers and sisters. Tonights new show when Kate set up the tent was funny. She seems a whole lot less stressed now.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:41 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• I've always been annoyed by Maddy-she is a spoiled brat....Anyone else think that last night's shows were a total snooze??
    emnasmom

Answer by emnasmom at 12:52 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• Their shows are always a total snooze emnasmom...lol.....not one of those shows you watch to get your adrenaline pumping! and yes, the two oldest are SOOOOO annoying. I dont recall being that odd as a child lol.
    soveryconfused

Answer by soveryconfused at 3:30 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• Maddy is the very reason why i am glad i have 2 boys and not a girl. She is such a brat
    yas_marie_87

Answer by yas_marie_87 at 5:16 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• 75% of viewers polled on AOL did not watch last night's episodes. Hopefully the ratings will fall dramatically and the show will be cancelled.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:05 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• Ummm, I think both the twins are in desperate need of attention and are behaving the way they do to get it. You know how some kids rather have attention from bad behavior than no attention at all.....Could be wrong though..
    lighthousemom3

Answer by lighthousemom3 at 10:32 PM on Aug. 4, 2009