prayer request

I am trying to touch as much bases as i can--i suffer from what i would consider oppression--severe--been going on for almost a year now--tired of fighting and so ready to give into this spiritual warfare--plz pray for my strength to continue to hold on--when does all this oppression and darkness end??? been so close to ending it andhaving a hard time "fighting" anymore--losing hope--just plz pray for me you dear prayer warriors--and spread this prayer request around--thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:11 PM on Aug. 3, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Don't give up!!! If He brings you to it he will bring you through it!!!
    gottalovemal

Answer by gottalovemal at 10:16 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• I am concerned that you are considering "ending it" and giving up hope. You need to see a doctor right away if you are at this desperate point. I will pray that you feel God's peace in your life and that this oppression will be lifted from you.
    chocaholic888

Answer by chocaholic888 at 12:08 AM on Aug. 4, 2009

• Losing hope and fighting a dark battle would only defeat you. Reading God's word and listening to spiritual music has been a good tool for me. I am now in 1 John which talkes about God's love. Faith and believing playes a vital role along with prayer and a relationship with God. At first it can be a struggle because of finding the time and tuning out the out side world. Hooking up in a home church and getting into a group your age may help. Also, reach out and help someone can help with your mind and worth. Read all scriptures pertaing to love and forgiveness. Read Psalm 23 and Psalm 103, of course you may have your favorites. When you go to bed, pray and listen to some godly music that may help relax you. Meditate on one scripture that speaks volumes to your mind and soul. I will keep you in prayer and I know you will be strengthen in the Lord. God Bless! By the way, GOD LOVES YOU DEEPLY!!!!!!!!!
    sisterinChrist7

Answer by sisterinChrist7 at 1:31 AM on Aug. 4, 2009