I'm totally embarressed: (Hence anon.)

Like I said, I'm totally embarrassed and I've haven't said anything to anyone in real life, but here goes. (Long story). dh and I were really drunk one night and were getting CRAZY in bed. Then he put on my thong and we did the deed. About a month later it happened again (him putting on my thong) only this time we weren't drinking and he said he was doing it as a joke. THEN, like a week after that he said that he wanted to wear my bra during sex. Fine, okay, whatever. Two weeks ago I caught him wearing my HOT PINK bra under his work shirt (he works in an office and wears a tie). I confronted him and he acted totally embarrassed. This morning I watched him get ready for work (he didn't know I was watching). Not only was he dancing around in my bra and panties (with his thing tucked between his legs) but I could swear I heard him singing that one song: "I know what boys like, I know what boys want." (I'm not 100% on that though)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:14 PM on Aug. 3, 2009 in Relationships

• I am totally understandably FREAKED out by this. I have no idea what to do? I can't stop crying! HELP!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:15 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• bwaaahahah, you need to make this story more believable.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:16 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• yea I agree with anon, the song was too much.
    Anonymous

• sounds gay to me
    miss_nevin

Answer by miss_nevin at 10:17 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck.... its a duck . Sorry honey
    Glickstein

Answer by Glickstein at 10:19 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• First, you need to deside if you can live the rest of your life with a man who is a cross dresser. Then you need to sit down with him and have a talk with him about the subject. After that you will know what to do. Leave him or stay with him.

Answer by louise2 at 10:21 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• Why don't you ask him about it plain and simple...TRY TRY not to make a big deal out of it even though you are weirded out by it..
    Apr1l

Answer by Apr1l at 10:23 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• You must have little boobs if he could wear your bra. That or he has big ole man boobies. Gross.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:35 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• He obviously has a problem with boundaries if he can't go buy his own fucking lingerie and gets his junk germs all over yours. Hello! You better boil that shit if you plan on wearing it again, because the jock itch that surely lurks by his lowhangers is bound to get up in ya and do some dirty work. Namely, a badass yeast infection. Unless you LIKE yeast infections and all the ovule inserting and pad wearing that goes along with it, and not being able to scratch like you want because a: you're at work and b: you don't have time to wash your hands all damn day after scratching. But I digress. It's fucking rude & nasty for him to put his junk in your panties and he should get his own.
    yogapantz

Answer by yogapantz at 10:56 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• I second everything yogapantz said. Minus the cuss words. She's got a really foul mouth and should have it washed out with soap!
    jsnzmom

Answer by jsnzmom at 10:59 PM on Aug. 3, 2009