• In the Spotlight:

ok .. is he taking it 2 far?

ok so this guy hit on me before like 2 year ago friend of hubby.. me and hubby forgave him and moved on.. and now i think hes slowly starting it again.. i could be wrong and i dont want to end their friendship till i know 100% but he sends me sexual jokes and talked bout his size of his junk in a so called story... is he hitting on me again?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:16 PM on Aug. 3, 2009 in Relationships

• i would say he is!
    proleynot

Answer by proleynot at 10:17 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• sounds like he is a dog, and needs to be neutered. You need to tell him Its innappriotate behavior and you will not tolerate it. If he persists you will terminate your friendship with him and tell your husband. Hopefully your husband will be much firmer this time. Good luck!
    Glickstein

Answer by Glickstein at 10:33 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• why don't you confront him on it. Just tell him you do not appreciate His sexual actions. And stop it.

Answer by louise2 at 10:33 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• because im a very reserved type.. and not wanting to make anything of it till i know 100% that it is more then joking..idk
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:39 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• DH and I ran into one of those. I told DH, 2 days later because I didn't know how to say it, but DH made him apologize to ME.

Tell that jerk to get a life. He's really sick not only hitting on his friend's girl, but a married woman at that.
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 10:48 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• he is a perv!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:01 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• playing with your head. He wants sex .........
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:25 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• YES! He is most likely aware that you are a reserved person and taking full advantage of you. You don't need a 100% if he is making you uncomfortable. Let your husband know.
    BrokenAquarius

Answer by BrokenAquarius at 12:45 AM on Aug. 4, 2009

• Well don't talk to him any more, (reserved type person). Then when he asks why you wont talk to him. Say " I do not like the sexual things you say to me". Or let your DH do it again. You need to stick up for your self or people will walk all over you.

Answer by louise2 at 8:14 AM on Aug. 4, 2009

• Ummmmm.... I have an answer. Ignore him or tell him that his "jokes" make you uncomfortable. I mean if you and your husband had to go through the steps of forgiving - why are you guys still friends with someone who isn't related. Plus, if he has all that personal info of where to send his jokes and shit. Change your email, don't answer his calls. You know the drill. Honestly did you need the internet for advice or validation?
    Doodlesrevenge

Answer by Doodlesrevenge at 8:26 AM on Aug. 4, 2009