Is it wrong for me to always put my 2year old first before his dad?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:31 PM on Aug. 3, 2009 in General Parenting

• Depends on what you mean. If you're spending all of your time taking care of your child, and you have no time for your husband, then yes, that's wrong. Children obviously take up a lot of our time, but we must not forget about our husbands.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:38 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• ALWAYS? Then I would say it's definitely unwise. If you cannot nurture your marriage, it will cause trouble. Just as we must nurture our relationship with our children, so must all our other relationship be nurtured, and by always putting one relationship in priority over the other will cause the secondary relationship to be harmed.
    JPsMommy605

Answer by JPsMommy605 at 10:39 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• Are you going to totally neglect your SO/DH? Your son and your SO/DH need equal but different attention. So what your asking I don't truly understand. If you are going to neglect your SO/DH just break up with him. And then your so will have you and only you.

Answer by louise2 at 10:39 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• Meant son not so

Answer by louise2 at 10:41 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• but m always tired...n my husband doesnt really help....besides he spends most of his time at work n with friends.....m starting to get the wrong ideas in my head.....maybe if he helped ill have time for him?....yes?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:42 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• It is very hard to have a child and a partner that does not help. IMO if he is going out with friends and such instead of spending time at home with you and baby then he is just as much at fault.
    imtheonlysane1

Answer by imtheonlysane1 at 10:48 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• Yes OP, if he helped youd have time. He seems to be putting his friends first anyay.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 10:48 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• If you would have explained more in the beginning of your post I would have answered differently.

Answer by louise2 at 10:54 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• so wats yor answer now louise2?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:59 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• I will put my daughter in front of everyone.
    savannahnhi

Answer by savannahnhi at 11:19 PM on Aug. 3, 2009