im alright mamma

okay so this is whats happening
my little sister was born 2 days ago 2 mounths early she is 2 pounds 10 ounces and shes hanging onto her life with everything she has my mamma went to portland like she dose every 2 weeks for 3 days well this trip she went into labor me and my big bubba dont have any money any ciggeretts any food nothing really and its stressing her out so much and i wanna just let her no not to worry about me and ethan im 15 and hes 19 hes working and were gunna be okay :) you just worry about my baby sister mamma just stay by her side trust me she needs you more then me and ethan do :) i love you mommy and i will see you bill and rain soon im promis :)

youngemum2be

Asked by youngemum2be at 10:32 PM on Aug. 3, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• GL to mamma!!! & GOD BLESS!
    rebel07

Answer by rebel07 at 10:40 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• aww hope ur little sister is ok
    crystaleve29

Answer by crystaleve29 at 10:48 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• So your mom is worried her 15 year old doesn't have ciggerettes while her baby is laying in the nicu? I sure hope you're a troll...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:04 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• no my moms worried that i dont have food my big brother is 19 he smokes ciggs this is about me AND him not just me and what do u mean troll what the fuck is a troll? my moms worried about all 5 of us not just me not just ethan not just mark not just amanda and not just rain her worries go out to ALL OF US!
    youngemum2be

Answer by youngemum2be at 11:17 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• Ciggs should be the last of your mothers concern. I agree with Anon on that. I'm sorry that you're going through a tough time and that you don't have much but your brother not having ciggs shouldn't be one of her worries. A troll is a person who posts things online to get a "stir" out of people. I'm sure big bubba can be a man and forgo the ciggs to buy some food for you and your family while your mother is tending to your little sister.

Best of luck!
    SmileyMoo

Answer by SmileyMoo at 11:26 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• Good luck to all of you. It was sweet of you to send her a message on here.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:38 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• I am confused!! LOL Who is youngemum2be? You or your sis or your mom or who?? LOL
    efeyer25

Answer by efeyer25 at 3:31 AM on Aug. 4, 2009

• If your mother had a preemie then it is best your brother get over his smoking habbits now because smoke is terrable for any baby let alone a preemie.Even if no one actually smokes around the baby it is still all over there skin and clothes and isnt good for a baby.Also using curse words isnt going to get you much sympothy from other moms here.If my daughter ever spoke to a grown up like that i would be very ashamed of her behavior.I hope everything goes well with your sister,i was a premie myself uder 3lb and everything turned out ok and they have so many advances in medicine these days im sure she will be ok,i will pray for her and your family to get through this tough time.Could your brother maybe call around to some local churches and let them know what is going on,maybe you could get some emergency help with food.
    McClurgmama2

Answer by McClurgmama2 at 1:30 PM on Aug. 4, 2009