Are/Were you a Bridezilla?

Or Do you know a Bridezilla?

ryanlynn

Asked by ryanlynn at 10:36 PM on Aug. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I was actually the complete opposite. I just wanted to get it over with. I wouldve been happy going to the courthouse so I put my mom and a few women from church in complete control. They had a blast planning and I had input on the only thing I wanted... The preacher... (our preacher and my best friends dad) Other than that everyone was happy.
    landensmommy411

Answer by landensmommy411 at 10:45 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• Not me. But my mom was a total Mom-zilla
    saphire_eyes802

Answer by saphire_eyes802 at 10:52 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• Nope. I paid $20 for my dress, had immediate family that's it, quiet private quick ceremony at my church and a spaghetti dinner at the house afterwards. :)

I'm a cheap girl. ahahaha. It was also not planned to happen then and there. We were planning on having our wedding outdoors in May and have a nicer wedding, not expensive and elaborate, just more planned. LOL. We didn't even have friends at the wedding, no music, no bridesmaids or groomsmen. But the army decided that my then-fiance couldn't be present at our son's birth if we weren't married.
    tangleballlover

Answer by tangleballlover at 11:09 PM on Aug. 3, 2009