should i leave him,just for my well being or stay for the baby?

im 17 and im pregnant with my 1st child with my fiance, and he's away alot being a marine and all. i was just wondering if its okay to have sex with him every time he wants to even when i dont, because he wants it every day and even after we have had sex. most times without me consenting, i also want to know if there is a way to get him to stop when i need him to.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:38 PM on Aug. 3, 2009 in Relationships

• You need to tel him that you dont want to have sex if you dont want to, If he dont like it o well. Thats bullshit and he should respect you no matter rather hes a marine or not. Hon its your decision if you truly love him than try to make things work ( counselling perhaps) but if you dont love him than leave him, you dont want to stay in a relationship for the child's sake because it will just make your life and the babys life hell.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:57 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• do you let him know you don't want to? if you arent consenting and he makes you feel guilty or he forces it upon you. that is considered rape.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:44 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• Girl my hubby is in the navy and he wants it all the time to. Just give it to him when you can and if you cant then maybe just give him a blow job to ease his horny butt. besides you dnt marry a guy for the baby sake. You marry him cause you love him, the baby is a plus factor. If you love him truely love him you will stay with him regaudless if he wants sex all the time.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:45 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• that's a really sad post ... your heart knows what it needs to do already without anyone advising you so just do it... life is tough but take it in stride and do whats right for you and your baby-- Happy Mommy= Happy Baby
    MELRN

Answer by MELRN at 10:48 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• leaving isnt an option for me anymore, without him id be homeless or something
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:12 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• thank you guys for the answers, im just gonna leave the next time he has to leave so hopefully he wont be able to find me :)......hopefully, he's done it before
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:18 PM on Aug. 3, 2009