What is this achy feeling under my right breast?

Ok ever since about 4 wks ago, and not everyday, I get this sore feeling under might right boob, but not my left...it feels almost like a bruise but there isnt one. Does it have to do with my pregnancy, like ligaments moving, or do you think it is something else? Just curious to hear your thoughts!

tinalloyd

Asked by tinalloyd at 10:44 PM on Aug. 3, 2009 in Pregnancy

• how far along are you?
    JnCV

Answer by JnCV at 10:51 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• 23 weeks it is like a burning feeling where under my right breast meets a rib in my ribage. it hurts sometimes so bad i have to stretch or rub it. putting arms overhead helps...it is so random to me!
    tinalloyd

Answer by tinalloyd at 10:52 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• probably not the baby just yet. but could be!!
    you will find that you get a MILLION weird aches and pains.
    good luck, and relax mama!
    JnCV

Answer by JnCV at 10:57 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• Sounds like you are stretching to accommodate your new tenant :) I hated that part in the pregnancy.
    tangleballlover

Answer by tangleballlover at 11:04 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• i have had this since about week 20, and it has just gotten worse! My dr. says its apinched nerve, and that it will almost instantly go away once baby id born...but it is BY FAR the worst part of pregnancy for me =/ good luck with it
    StacyDeAnn

Answer by StacyDeAnn at 11:38 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• I saw this post and had to answer. I had that same pain with both iof my kids. I really think it was my gallbladder being pushed on. I have had all the tests done since they have been born and they were all normal. But the pain I had, and the pain from the result of one of the tests was exactly the same. I am not in the medical field so I don't know for certain, but it wouldn't hurt to ask your doctor at you next visit.
    SunshineandBlue

Answer by SunshineandBlue at 8:36 AM on Aug. 4, 2009