Does your dh/so go to topless bars and do you go with him or not?

I never been to one but curious I am not gay or anything just curious I don't want to go and get the wrong idea of me.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:51 PM on Aug. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• No topless bars.
    legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 10:53 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• No, he doesn't. He said even when he was single that it was too much of a tease. Like going to a buffet and not being allowed to eat . . lmao.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 10:53 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• i go whenever he does..hell i paid for his first lapdance even lol
    hottietottie455

Answer by hottietottie455 at 10:53 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• hottietottie, you're a freak. You're probably a lesbian afraid to come out of the closet.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:54 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• nope and i am glad he dont either. I aint a hot mamma but he still loves me and respects me.
    Anonymous

• Yeah hottietottie, I think you're just cruising cafemom for another bicurious mom that will lick your twot!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:58 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• I dont think he does lol and if he did I wouldnt have a problem going with him! Im not gey but Im not saying it wouldnt turn me on!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:02 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• WHY? Can't we be nice on here we are all entitlied our own opinion.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:03 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• ewww twot is a nasty word-
    And strip clubs are fun no matter what sex you are- hands off thou- I dont like the dirty bars that let you touch the girls. Nasty.
    JnCV

Answer by JnCV at 11:03 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• "And strip clubs are fun no matter what sex you are- hands off thou- I dont like the dirty bars that let you touch the girls. Nasty. "

Yea, it's always fun to watch women degrade themselves to make a buck to feed their drug habits and their children. *rolls eyes*

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 11:07 PM on Aug. 3, 2009