• In the Spotlight:

in love with someone else

i dated this guy for 3 years then we had a still birth baby it really hurt our relationship. well i am in a new realtionship and have been for 2 years now, we have a 1 month old son. me and my bf do not talk to each other really anymore we dont fight or anything and he does support and provide for us, he helps out alot with the baby, well i have recently came back into contact with my ex through emails and i still love him and miss him so much we are not doing anything like cheating or anything like that we are just talking i feel like i am haveing a emotional affair almost. he told me today that if he was in a better postion he would take me and my son away and honsetly i would go. i am just so happy with him where as with my bf i am just content. what do i do. i am lost and confused.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:02 PM on Aug. 3, 2009 in Relationships

• Ya'll broke up when you need him the most, that should tell you something. I know how you feel. I still care dearly for my first love. my mom says that you never forget your first true love. But you will cheat if you stay in contact with him. I've been married for five years now, and the only way I was able to comitt myself fully was to cancel my cell phone and stop talking to my ex. I never cheated on my man...but if I saw Jeremiah again...I can't say I wouldn't want to. I think about almost everyday, but in the end, I know I made the write choice. Now is the time to make yours...your relationship is only as good as you make it.
    GotToHaveFaith

Answer by GotToHaveFaith at 12:49 AM on Aug. 4, 2009

• You need to figure out what you want. Is your relationship now worth saying in? Is it really a good thing to go back to a guy you broke up with?

Answer by louise2 at 11:06 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• we broke up bc i lost my mind and sunk into a deep depression wit the lost of our child other then that our relationship was great my present one isnt bad we just dont talk he takes great care of me i am a sahm and he is good to me. My bf now is what i need but not what i want. why is the human heart so hard to understand.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:15 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• damn i am goin through the exact same thing.. it like im the one who makes moves i hate to talk about what i wanna do i just get up and do it... my bf is a dreamer all that he wanted i will basically making it happen.. whereas my ex when we were together as a couple we were powerful... even though things ended bad with us i still love him and miss him.. when we see each other its like we were never apart... when u get and answer please share it with me
    Faia

Answer by Faia at 11:21 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• You sound like a superficial whore.
    chedhead

Answer by chedhead at 12:20 AM on Aug. 4, 2009