Help PLease

OKay here is the situtation i am currently unemployeed and getting ready to g back to college, i am doing the federal work study program but that only gets paid monthly so i was wondering if there was any LEGIT ways to make money at home.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:08 PM on Aug. 3, 2009 in Money & Work

• sell avon to the people you go to school with or something along those lines. my sis makes good money with avon and 31.
    treynlisa

Answer by treynlisa at 11:10 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• blessingsbegin.com is an option, but until you find the right fit, put yourself on a budget, in the past we were paid once a month... it is not easy... pay all bills at payday... then take the balance and divide it into 5 equal payments to yourself and live on just that much per week, you should have then an extra weeks amount for emergency fund... some months do have 5 weeks so you will not run short ... our business is a turnkey home business you own, you store no products or deal with shipping... it is a great option as it does not require a lot of time either... best of luck with school and work
    BlessingsBegin

Answer by BlessingsBegin at 11:16 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• m-avi

I  have a started another work at home article series on eHow.  They contain excellent ideas, resources and information.  You can check what I have so far here in my Journal here at Cafemom: 

Work at Home Series

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:23 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• Yes, I do work for a very legit company. Please listen to an overview of it at 616-712-1741. Get back to me with any questions you have. Thanks!
    Reaching100K

Answer by Reaching100K at 6:23 AM on Aug. 4, 2009

• You can search for jobs that match your skillset and have a telecommute or remote option. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org.
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with three lines of business; I am doing lead generation for a sales and service organization; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching. I am always happy to help cafemoms (and dads) with resumes, cover letters, job search strategy & interview prep.

Answer by rkoloms at 6:33 AM on Aug. 4, 2009

• I work at home with a legitimate company who just won the Blue Torch Award from the BBB, have won the Hall of Fame award and also been listed in the Inc. 500 magazine for our ethics and integrity. I love what I do! I needed to be at home with my disabled son and didn't think anybody else had the knowledge on his condition that I do and knew what to do if something were to happen. I also do not sell, stock, or deliver anything! Our company offers you a free website, free training, unlimited support and your own personal mentor to help you reach your financial goals! If you are interested in learning more go to www.workathomeunited.com/heathers for more information
    nakoal87

Answer by nakoal87 at 9:33 AM on Aug. 4, 2009

• I did odd jobs while in college in addition to work study. Some were through the college's career placement office, some by word of mouth through friends. It depends on how much you need to earn.
    oddfox

Answer by oddfox at 10:38 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• I am a business owner with AmeriPlan - check out my page here on CafeMom for more information! If you have any questions or want more information please PM me! Best of luck Mama!
    jjk45xox

Answer by jjk45xox at 1:43 AM on Aug. 7, 2009