Problems

My boyfriend hooked up w/a girl that came from a different state once we brokeup. We ended up going back out a couple weeks later, and I saw his phone and noticed he had still "talked" to him. She comments his facebook and he doesn't seem that interested, he always says LOL and ME TOO ;) but never really flirts (from what i can see). We've been together for 2yrs, hes been trying to get hold of me for a week and a half now and i told him to leave me alone. he brought flowers over yesterday and told me i'm the girl.

I don't know what I should do? How can I make sure I won't get hurt again? I love him but I don't want problems everyday!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:26 PM on Aug. 3, 2009 in Relationships

• I say take a chance on the guy. You only live life once and you don't want to be regretting it later if you don't.

Besides, it sounds like Romeo wants you and not her. Give him another shot!
    Mama_Kimmy

Answer by Mama_Kimmy at 11:31 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• if this is someone that he just "hooked up" with then why is he even still friends with her on facebook, when he is in a relationship??
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:41 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• she lives in a different state and only comes once a year
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:44 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• Fact is you will always have problems in your relationships. I've been married for five years, and who ever said marrage was peaches and cream was fool of it. You might as well get back with him if you love him...adjusting to things is the only way to make things work. If you leave him over something so little...you'll never have a good relationship. The only fair way to make him stop talking to girls, is for you to stop talking to guys. That's what me and my hubby did.
    GotToHaveFaith

Answer by GotToHaveFaith at 12:23 AM on Aug. 4, 2009

• it would irritate me that he is still talking to her and has her as a friend on face book
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:34 AM on Aug. 4, 2009