What strange things did you do during pregnancy?

Right now I want to eat everything with chopsticks... lol I dont know why? I was eating chicken nuggets and got the notion it would taste better not with a fork but chop sticks.. Now I have to eat everything with them. Im debating on a bowl of cerial but am not sure how thats gonna work lol. DId you do anything weird like that?

firethearson

Asked by firethearson at 11:28 PM on Aug. 3, 2009 in Pregnancy

• HAHA chopsticks are so much fun... but cereal!? heh good luck.

My driving SUCKS while i'm pregnant, i'm always hanging halfway out the road. It's dangerous i'm sure.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 11:30 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• LMFAO!!!! I love it!
    Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 11:37 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• It is nothing something I did weird but what my body did. I am very lactose intolerent and while I was pregnant, I could have ALL THE DAIRY I WANTED with no problem. 3 weeks after I had my daughter, my lactose intolerence came back twice as bad.
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 11:38 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• I have gallbladder issues, but I did not have one attack while pregnant, now after I had my daughter my body is falling apart.
    mumma28

Answer by mumma28 at 11:59 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• when my indigestion comes on it is fierce when the fart comes i think it is going to be quite no i sounds like a heard of ducks came out of my ass an then omg lol the smell gees i never used to do that before it must be the hormones seriously im so scared when it happens lol
    ohmama213

Answer by ohmama213 at 1:54 AM on Aug. 4, 2009

• My driving is worse too and I hate doing it and only do it when I absolutely have to. If I am at home alone I will eat with my fingers because I think that the metal gives the food a funny taste.
    cassidym

Answer by cassidym at 6:17 PM on Aug. 4, 2009