OK i'm leaking colostrum at 26 weeks and i just got really nauseated

I was whipping my titties out in the bathroom for fun and i noticed some colostrum so i squeezed and picked a little out and now i'm really really nauseated, I don't know if i just got grossed out or if i wasn't supposed to pick it out?

uhm... just wondering for feedback i guess. i'm super queasy and my nipple feels hot.

staciandababy

Asked by staciandababy at 11:29 PM on Aug. 3, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I got the same thing but not nausia at all! I had colostrum at like 18 weeks! No big deal but whipping out your titties in the bathroom for fun, lol I thought I was alone in doing that! lmfao

laughing

Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 11:32 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• i've been leaking since 16wks hasnt made me sick at all but what do you mean by picking it out? how are you picking at a liquid substance im confused with that but i dont see why you should be sick unless you think it's that gross and i dont really know why your nipples are hot either
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:39 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• when it leaks and youre not aware it sometimes gets dried to your nipple. That happened to me, and I think you (especially if you are mostly nauseated about anything right now), just thought it was gross, or it could be because your putting pressure on ur neck by looking down and youre hitting ur gag reflex by doing so, I had that problem too. I think everything is normal.
    mumma28

Answer by mumma28 at 11:57 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• playing with your boobs can make you contract. I'm not sure but I think they just might be hot from touching them
    GotToHaveFaith

Answer by GotToHaveFaith at 12:15 AM on Aug. 4, 2009

• omg girl, I know what your saying, the first time I saw colostrum I got light headed, and almost passed out, its weird seeing something you have never seen before, up until now, you looked at your boobies like fun bags, it just became real that there not fun bags, there a feeding tool.
    But it grossed me out, and still kind of does.
    Dont worry, normal.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:17 AM on Aug. 4, 2009

• oh i wasn't playing with them!! just picking out dried colostrum i guess, and the stuff is thick its not really a liquid

and yeah i guess i was a little grossed out
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 12:29 AM on Aug. 4, 2009

• lol funny.
    MizMzBowz

Answer by MizMzBowz at 10:32 AM on Aug. 4, 2009