I need help...any ideas for me?

I have sores on my head. (I tend to get them every month. ) They itch. I have swelling on both legs and ankles, and I am having spots (Like bites) raised, that itch and HURT. I have sores in my mouth like canker sores. (Six or seven...) This has all happened within the last 24 hours!!! I am exhausted. I can't go to the doctor tonight, but will call tomorrow. Has anyone got any ideas or can you do any research for me? I can't function well.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:31 PM on Aug. 3, 2009 in Health

• maybe you're allergic to something
    mandielynn23

Answer by mandielynn23 at 11:43 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• MRSA? You really need to be seen by a doctor. Maybe you should go to the ER if you can't function and are having so many problems.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:43 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• It does sound a little like MRSA. It is a staph infection. My son has it as a result of eczema and having open wounds on his skin. It returns about every 4 to 6 weeks. I would definitely go see a doc asap! Especially if you are feeling exhausted, it could be in your blood and you may need IV antibiotics. My son can be fine one day and the next have an abcess. I myself have had a couple and they hurt like HELL. Good luck to you!!!
    tangleballlover

Answer by tangleballlover at 11:49 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• It doesn't look like MRSA. Not infected. Just reacting to something. I am achey and have chills. I think I have a couple spider bites or something. One is on my heel and one on my opposite elbow.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:59 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• MRSA presents as small spider like bites
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:43 AM on Aug. 4, 2009