do u lie about having stretch marks?

I am just wondering cause I have friends who say they dont have any but realy they just faded out which is what mine did but I still say I got them. just wondering not being mean so please be nice

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:33 PM on Aug. 3, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• nope, I'm proud of every one!
    ginger813

Answer by ginger813 at 11:38 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• nope! had no reason to lie! I have a handsome boy because of those!!!

as my sister and I call ours, there our "battle scars!" lol
    carliemarie1015

Answer by carliemarie1015 at 11:44 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• I love my stretchmarks! My husband told me one day they reminded him of tiger stripes and that made me love them even more! :) Some women are proud, others insecure. And with having kids, there are many things that don't look like they used to, and sometimes it may be easier to lie then to admit it and be embarrassed. Again that's all how you view your body and how confident you are :)
    tangleballlover

Answer by tangleballlover at 11:46 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• I never lie about them. I don't love them but whats the point in lying lol. They cover me hip to hip and my inner thighs. don't know if they will fade but i can only hope. lol
    navy_mommy1104

Answer by navy_mommy1104 at 1:01 AM on Aug. 4, 2009

• I don't lie about mine.... i got one on my boob (underside of it) and everyone teases me saying I'm the only one who wasn't physically affected by the pregnancy and birth. I'm very proud of my stretch mark and my C section scar!!
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 1:09 AM on Aug. 4, 2009

• lol why lie? yep i got them! lol befor i was preggos and while...they fade so i dont freak bout them
    de_sly

Answer by de_sly at 1:29 AM on Aug. 4, 2009

• * 07lilmama1108
    I don't lie about mine.... i got one on my boob (underside of it) and everyone teases me saying I'm the only one who wasn't physically affected by the pregnancy and birth. I'm very proud of my stretch mark and my C section scar!!

-----------

No kidding -- I have ONE on my left boob and a c-section scar too. I'm proud of them. I worked my butt off for those scars, haha!
    oh__you

Answer by oh__you at 2:39 AM on Aug. 4, 2009

• why lie? i was ok after my first 2 babies (premature), but my son (born at 41 weeks) he wrecked my tummy. it was ugly as hell for a long time. now he is nearly 13 months and they are all faded.
    jcsmummy

Answer by jcsmummy at 3:38 AM on Aug. 4, 2009

• Yeah, I dont understand why someone would lie about it. Its not that I love them or hate them, but they are there. They are very white because its been a long time since Ive been pregnant, but its not like I am going to show them to anyone, so it doesnt really matter what the truth is. What does it benefit a person to say that they dont have them? Meaning....does it make her feel better about herself? Just curious. That seems weird.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 6:20 AM on Aug. 4, 2009

• I don't lie, I don't have any. But if I did, I still wouldn't lie. Badge of honor!!

That, and I really don't care about stuff like that. LOL
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 7:01 AM on Aug. 4, 2009