I can't take it anymore!!

I just cant' take it!! I'm not ok and nobody sees it! I can't control anything in my life. I freak out on everybody who's close to me and I push them away and I'm always going to be a nutcase and i'm always going to feel like this and it's neve rgoing to stop!

SaraP1989

Asked by SaraP1989 at 11:55 PM on Aug. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Oh Sara! What is going on? When life gives you lemons you need to make lemonade!
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 11:56 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• ya my life is crazy and im very upset latly i have baby blues and thats the hardest thing for me how did i get this im so happy but so sad:(
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:59 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• Everything's just falling apart. I can't get over anything. It's like I always freak out on everyone and everytime I do i say it won't happen again but it does and I'm loosing everyone.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 12:01 AM on Aug. 4, 2009

• Sounds like you are depressed or under alot of stress Sara. Have you been to a doctor or talked to anyone about the way you are feeling? Maybe next time you get angry you can stop and count to 10 and that would help. Hugs!
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 12:04 AM on Aug. 4, 2009

• Sara, I feel the same way. I broke down the other day because the baby was crying. I took my little 5 min breather and went back to her and put her to sleep. I'm not feeling like myself AT ALL these days. And actually I haven't felt like myself since me and my ex broke up. I'm realizing how difficult it is to be a single mom. I've always been the type to hold in all my emotions until at night before I go to bed, then I cry myself to sleep. I did it through my whole pregnancy because I felt like nobody understood what I was feeling. UGH. I totally understand where you are coming from and I feel the exact same way. But hold your head up ... and I'm here if you need to talk.
    NOLAmommaKRYS

Answer by NOLAmommaKRYS at 12:05 AM on Aug. 4, 2009

• I am pissed off about ex-husband ,but I am quietly planning my next attack...so that pretty much keeps me sane for now. I have been pretty grouchy also, aside from feeling like my uterus is falling out I am just trying to keep everything together here for my boy. Things get better with time.
    Mamasita98

Answer by Mamasita98 at 12:06 AM on Aug. 4, 2009

• im not alone! Sorry but that makes me feel a little better about myself
    Lacrisha

Answer by Lacrisha at 12:09 AM on Aug. 4, 2009

• FIRST, you need to STOP saying all of those negative things. Don't let it even leave your lips. Take everything you just said and turn it to a positive. "I WILL be ok", "My life WILL be under control soon... it's just in transition". These aren't just affirmations. You have to BELIEVE. If you don't, then you are right, hun, It won't get better. You have a Wonderful life compared to many many people. Do something tonight. Get a sheet of paper and write down EVERYTHING you are grateful for, right now! Trust me on this. You can turn this around. I've been at some of the lowest of the lowest times, but I survived it. There is nothing you can't do. You are so much stronger than you even know! Take control. You are already on the right track, you are aware! That's a beautiful thing.
    hopelessnance

Answer by hopelessnance at 12:12 AM on Aug. 4, 2009

• I've been diagnosed with depression since I was 14..I have the meds and I take them and do really well on them and then I forget to take them once and don't remember them again. I'm just a nutcase and nothing's going to help. I shouldn't even be a mom. I freaked out on my boyfriend today and probably can't fix that. I'm always like this and noone sees it. I just want someone to know I'm not ok.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 12:13 AM on Aug. 4, 2009

• Are you about to start ur period? I think I have a severe case of that PMDD disorder, because for 2 weeks before my period, I'm an overemotional, overreacting, can't take it anymore, crazy person. Then, like magic, the very day I start my period, it feels like all the evil is expelled out my body in the form of blood. Taking meds doesnt cure anything alone..You need to see a therapist.
    mumma28

Answer by mumma28 at 12:17 AM on Aug. 4, 2009